YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps protect your browser from malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space and keep computer running smoothly.
Start.MySearchDial.com is totally a unwanted program developed by the Montera Technologies which is also responsible for other notorious search hijackers and toolbars like Delta Seach and Tuvaro Toolbar. MySearchDia redirect usually comes bundled with some freeware from the internet. When you download and install those free things you may also agree to make the Start.MySearchDial.com as your default search engine or change you bowser homepage to the http://start.mysearchdial.com/ without your attention.
Once installed, Start.MySearchDial.com will corrupt all your Internet bowser. You may receive many annoying pop up advertisements when you surfing online. When you search fo something using http://start.mysearchdial.com/ you might redirect to some other site.
What’s more, the search results from http://start.mysearchdial.com/ contains some unknown pages do not have information related or similar to the search subject. As a matter of fact these pages are just filled with advertisements and pop up ads that compensate the website owner each time when the computer users click on that.
Since the Start.mysearchdial.com redirect virus performance no any useful results, we highly recommend you to remove it from your computer before further damage occurs.
Similar Browser Hijacker or Redirect Virus:
Holasearch.com,Www.govome.com,FindWide,Help Me Find Your Info Hijacker,SweetPCFix Hijacker,BasicScan.com,Software Education Hijacker,Hotstartsearch.com,Mixmeister Search,Delta Search Hijacker,VGrabber Browser Hijacker,PortaldoSites.com Hijacker,PortaldoSites.com,Buscaid.com,Noticiasalpunto.com,Searchzone.com,Startpins Redirect,Pageset Redirect,Prize Party,Fastsurveyworld.net,SearchTermResults.com,Globososo Browser Hijacker,Click.efacts.com,imitsearch.net Redirect,Bigseekpro.com Hijacker,iSoft Online Search,Systemcare-antivirus.org Redirect,Search.smartsuggestor.com,Theallsearches.com Redirect,Chatzum.com,Mystart.smilebox.com Redirect,BuscaID.com Redirect,QSearch.com Hijacker, Somoto.com,Onlinefwd.com (http://onlinefwd.com/),Flirt.com,en.v9.com,Click.Scour.com Redirect,MyPlayCity Search,Freecorder.com,Inksdata.com,Search.rpidity.com(Http://search.rpidity.com/),Arcade Safari (Arcadesafari.com),Basicseek.com,http://frameseek.com/,Start.MySearchDial.com,Clickorati.com,isearch.babylon.com,V9tr.com,BrowserSeek Search,UStart Redirect,Cherchi.biz Redirect.
Start.MySearchDial.com Redirect Virus Removal Instructions
Must-Have Tools Requirement: Free Download YAC Virus Removal Software=============================================================================================================================
Step 1 > Uninstall Start.MySearchDial.com related program from Computer through Control Panel
Windows 7/Vista users:
Click "Start" ("Windows Logo" in the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose "Control Panel". Locate "Programs", "Uninstall a Program". Look for Start.MySearchDial.com related program, select this entry and click Uninstall.
Windows XP users:
Click "Start", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel". Locate and click "Add or Remove Programs". Locate "Programs and Features". Look for Start.MySearchDial.com related program, select this entry and click Remove.
- Please note, Start.MySearchDial.com related program may vary by name and you are suggested to uninstall any third party program that suspiciously related or unfamiliar. By the way, you'd better consider the recent installed program tracing back to time of the Start.MySearchDial.com redirects appearance.
Step 2. Remove Start.MySearchDial.com and related malware infections using Anvi Smart Defender anti-malware
To make sure the computer is clean from Start.MySearchDial.com redirects and any potential malware infections related, you are supposed to use a trustworthy antimalware perform a full scan to remove any detected malware parts from the computer. And here we recommend you the Anvi Smart Defender antimalware and use it for demonstration.
Please download the recommended antimalware-Anti Smart Defender by clicking download link below .
Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware Software safe and direct download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
- 1. Install the free or paid version of Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware software.
- 2. Once Anvi Smart Defender is installed, open the program. If you are using the free version of Anvi Smart Defender you will be prompted to update the database, please do so. If you are using an existing version of Anvi Smart Defender on your computer, make sure you update the software by navigating to Settings > Update tab.
- 3. On the second tab labeled “Scan” select the perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Anvi Smart Defender will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
- 4. Once the scan is over, Anvi Smart Defender will display the scan results. (Click Detail to see detailed results similar as shown in below). Click on Remove button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
step 3. Remove Start.MySearchDial.com add-on and extension from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome
* For Internet Explorer
- 1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
- 2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Start.MySearchDial.com add-on and remove it if located.
- 3. Click on Search providers,remove the Start.MySearchDial.com engines from the list.
* For Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
- 2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for theStart.MySearchDial.com extensions and remove it.
- 3 Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page.
- 4 Type "Keyword.url ",“browser.search.defaultengine”,then “browser.search.selectedengine”, "browser.newtab.url" in the search box,Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the Start.MySearchDial.com won’t launch on itself.
*For Google Chrome
- 1 Click on Wrench or 3-Bars icon next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions,disable Start.MySearchDial.com related extensions .
- If this extension is managed and cannot be removed or disabled, click here to learn-How to Remove a Managed Google Chrome extension.
- 2 Click 3 horizontal lines> Settings>Basics>Manage Search engines, remove unnecessary search engines from list
step 4. Reset your homepage
- * Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools> Internet Options> General > Replace http://Start.MySearchDial.com/ with a desired domain like www.google.com> Click Apply to complete the operation
- * Google Chrome
- You need to click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Settings> In Appearance section click Change on the Home button and enter the the address that you wish to use as your home page.
- * Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Tools> Options> General> Replace http://Start.MySearchDial.com/ with a preferred domain> Click OK to complete the change.
Step 5. Block redirects to Start.MySearchDial.com as well as pop up ads using Anvi Ad Blocker
- To block Start.MySearchDial.com and pop up ads, you can take all advantages of this ads blocking tool- Anvi AD Blocker, which is created to filter malicious websites, phishing websites, pop up ads/flash as well as other websites that you don't want.
- To block Start.MySearchDial.com from your web browser, you can just add this Start.MySearchDial.com to the blacklist of Anvi AD Blocker by clicking More-> Settings->under the blacklist tab, click the Add URL button->Enter start.mysearchdial.com in the appeared window->click Add button to add the url and close the add url window-> click Apply on the settings menu to make it and click X to close the window and save the change.
- Now you can better enjoy your surfing online without any annoying pop ups or redirections to this websites.
- Anvi Ad Blocker is able to better protect the computer from various malware infections distributed via pop ups or malicious websites. Furthermore, it can even speed up the loading page when you are surfing online by filtering the needless ads. Buy it now.
Step 6. Clean residing files, invalid registry entries and junk files using Cloud System Booster
- To remove the invalid registry entries as well as any leftovers, including cache, cookies and junk files, of this virus, please download and install the system cleaner tool Cloud System Booster by clicking download link below:
- Cloud System Booster download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/
- After the download and install, please click the Boost button on the main screen to run a full scan. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, click clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean. (You may also click the numbers to view detailed results.)
- Good luck and be safe online.