Get Rid of Softonic Hijacker：How to remove Softonic Hijacker through YAC virus removal tool?
How to remove Softonic hijacker from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Why your homepage is replaced and your browser is redirected to Search.softonic.com randomly? Follow the guides below to find out an effective manual way, completely removing this nasty Softonic redirect.
- Free Download and Run the "Softonic Hijacker" Virus Removal Tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, and the infections are removed easily.
Got infected with Softonic Hijacker and do not know how to remove it completely?YAC Virus Removal Tool can help you remove it.Softonic Hijacker (also called Search.softonic.com redirect) is a browser hijacker that gets inside on the infected PC bundled with other software that you usually download from the Internet for free. Once inside, it changes your default search engine and homepage to Search.softonic.com without your permission and doesn’t allow you to change it back. Thus, navigating the Internet and especially performing searches becomes very difficult.
Why Antivirus cannot catch Softonic redirect timely?
It is said that you can easily get infected with this redirect virus when you visit illegal websites, download porno movies and other unidentified programs and open spam emails. You may still do these above activities even if you are aware of their dangers because you think your legitimate antivirus software can take care of the threats. But as a matter of fact, the creators of this browser redirect virus are so familiar with the functions of antivirus tools that they can make it escape from the detection and removal of any virus protectors. Thus, it is suggested users to follow the manual guide to delete Softonic hijacker.
Below is a list of symptoms you may experience when you are infected with malware:
- Your computer shows strange error messages or popups.
- Your computer takes longer to start and runs more slowly than usual.
- Your computer freezes or crashes randomly.
- The homepage of your web browser has changed.
- Strange or unexpected toolbars appear in your web browser.
- Your search results are being redirected.
- You start ending up at websites you didn’t intend to go to.
- You cannot access security related websites.
- New icons and programs appear on the desktop that you did not put there.
- Your desktop background has changed without your knowledge.
- Your programs won’t start.
- Your security protection have been disabled for no apparent reason.
- You cannot connect to the internet or it runs very slowly.
- Your programs and files are suddenly missing.
- Your computer is performing actions on its own.