YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps protect your browser from malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space and keep computer running smoothly.
[Record Checker Uninstall Instructions]How to remove Record Checker (Removal Guide)
Don’t know when the computer is infected by Record Checker until there is a warning from the antivirus program? How can Record Checker sneak into the computer without letting you know? Have tried the removal of the antivirus program but still can see Record Checker appearing again after restarting the computer? What will happen if you just leave it in the computer? Learn more from the post.
This guide will help you remove malicious software from your computer.It provides step-by-step instructions on how to remove malware from Windows operating system. It highlights free malware removal tools and resources that are necessary to clean your computer. You will quickly learn how to remove a virus, a rootkit, spyware, and other malware.
Record Checker Introduction：
Record Checker is a browser add-on (compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox) which promises to enhance Internet user's browsing experience by showing insightful reports on someones public record. This browser add-on is developed by Gen Technologies Apps and can be downloaded from it's homepage of can it can come bundled with some free software downloaded from the Internet.
Notice that while this browser plug-in may seem legitimate in reality it's a potentially unwanted application which causes unwanted ads and may lead to some serious privacy issues.
How to remove Record Checker?
First of all,you should download a virus removal tool to scan your computer.We recommend using Pro & Powerful YAC Virus Removal Tool .3 Simple Steps to Scan and Remove "Record Checker" and any other Malware, Virus and Spyware.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, YAC can help you remove "Record Checker" easily.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
Remove Record Checker from Windows
*Remove Record Checker from Windows XP
- Go to the Start menu icon and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs, click on the unwanted application and choose Remove.
*Remove Record Checker from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program.
- Choose Uninstall.
*Remove Record Checker from Windows 8
- Press the Windows key to go to the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click on the screen and choose All apps from the menu displayed.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program and select Uninstall.
Many different symptoms indicate a virus infection. Sometimes, the symptoms can be difficult to detect. Below is a list of symptoms you may experience when you are infected with virus:
- Your computer shows strange error messages or popups.
- Your computer takes longer to start and runs more slowly than usual.
- Your computer freezes or crashes randomly.
- The homepage of your web browser has changed.
- Strange or unexpected toolbars appear in your web browser.
- Your search results are being redirected.
- You start ending up at websites you didn’t intend to go to.
- You cannot access security related websites.
- New icons and programs appear on the desktop that you did not put there.
- Your desktop background has changed without your knowledge.
- Your programs won’t start.
- Your security protection have been disabled for no apparent reason.
- You cannot connect to the internet or it runs very slowly.
- Your programs and files are suddenly missing.
- Your computer is performing actions on its own.