[Get Rid of Dirty Decrypt.exe Virus]How to remove/clean Dirty Decrypt.exe Virus (Removal Guide)
Hi everyone, I believe my computer was infected with Dirty Decrypt.exe virus. Yesterday when I tried to open my photos, I noticed there was a black background with writing ‘ All Image, Video, MS office, PDF files are encrypted. These files can be decrypted using the program DirtyDecrypt.exe.’ I have run a lot of antivirus programs and they did nothing to help. I am lost, please help me, thank you.
Dirty Decrypt.exe Virus Introduction：
Dirty Decrypt.exe Virus is categorized as a horrible Ransomware that targets PC users all around the world now. Is your computer locked by Dirty Alert? Are all your files including image, Video, MS office, PDF files encrypted? If you are suffering this trouble, you should know all of these annoying issues are caused by Dirty Decrypt.exe Virus. It is a new virus that can use a novel approach to extort money from naive Internet users. As similar as Decrypt Protect Virus, it compromises your computer by exploiting system security leaks and then encrypts all of your files, preventing you from accessing them until you pay a fine of 100 GBP through PaySafeCard – a prepaid card you can buy it from any gas station or newsstand. In this way, virus makes can easily earn your money and the worse is there is no way for you to get the money back once you realize it is a scam.
Dirty Decrypt.exe virus always comes bundled with other Ransomware like Ukash, FBI Moneypak or DOJ Virus etc. Once running, users are not able to access their data anymore. You will notice that as soon as you open a picture or document, you will get a image which states that it is encrypted and that the only way to decrypt it is to run a program called dirty decrypt.exe. Most of them, the encrypted files are zipped or renamed with an HTML extension. This malware can not only encrypt your files, but also it can open network ports to download and install additional malware threats onto the infected computer. Thus, in order to save your PC and decrypt your files, you should get rid of Dirty Decrypt.exe virus without any hesitation.
How to remove Dirty Decrypt.exe Virus?
To delete Bing Redirect virus completely, you need to use a reliable security program. It is recommended that in order to do this you download and install YAC. This antivirus program has proven to be able to remove the virus completely and also clean your system from other infections that might have been downloaded to it.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove "Dirty Decrypt.exe Virus" and any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through the next 3 steps.
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, and the infections are removed easily.
Below is a list of symptoms you may experience when you are infected with malware:
- Your computer shows strange error messages or popups.
- Your computer takes longer to start and runs more slowly than usual.
- Your computer freezes or crashes randomly.
- The homepage of your web browser has changed.
- Strange or unexpected toolbars appear in your web browser.
- Your search results are being redirected.
- You start ending up at websites you didn’t intend to go to.
- You cannot access security related websites.
- New icons and programs appear on the desktop that you did not put there.
- Your desktop background has changed without your knowledge.
- Your programs won’t start.
- Your security protection have been disabled for no apparent reason.
- You cannot connect to the internet or it runs very slowly.
- Your programs and files are suddenly missing.
- Your computer is performing actions on its own.