[Get Rid of V9.Com Hijacker]How to remove V9.Com Hijacker (Removal Guide)
Does your browser always redirect you to V9.Com? Is your homepage recently changed to a certain webpage such as SafeSearch Virus which looks like a normal search engine? Actually all of these annoying issues are caused by a redirect virus. Follow this post and learn how to get rid of it now.
v9.com is a browser hijacker and although this tool is not a computer infection, it is able to make it possible for hackers to infiltrate malicious viruses into your computer. This poses a risk to your information and system and can lead to identity and money theft. Because of these serious consequences it is recommended that you do not keep v9.com on your PC.
v9.com is usually transferred to computers without the knowledge of the users and people often do not notice that a new add-on is being attached to their browsers. Then they think the program has been installed automatically. In fact, it has asked the user to approve the installation and after that it has finished the process.
How to remove V9.Com?
First of all,you should download a virus removal tool to scan your computer.We recommend using Pro & Powerful YAC Virus Removal Tool .3 Simple Steps to Scan and Remove "V9.Com" and any other Malware, Virus and Spyware.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, YAC can help you remove "V9.Com" easily.
You should do the next steps to remove "V9.Com" completely,because V9.Com is a tenacious virus.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
Uninstall V9.Com program from your computer
- To uninstall Vacation Explorer Toolbar from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for “control panel“. Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control Panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall V9.Com Internet Explorer Toolbar,V9.Com Firefox Toolbar (Mindspark Interactive Network), and any other recently installed or unknown programs from your computer.
Depending on what program has installed this toolbar, the above program may have a different name or not be installed on your computer. If you cannot find any unwanted or unknown programs on your machine, then you can proceed with the next step.
Remove V9.Com from Web Browsers
*Remove V9.Com from Internet Explorer (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear icon" (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then click again on "Internet Options".
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the "Delete personal settings" box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer.
*Remove V9.Com from Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox button", go over to the "Help" sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the "Troubleshooting Information" page.
- To continue, click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click "Finish"
*Remove V9.Com from Google Chrome
- Remove V9.Com extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then click on "Extensions".
- In the "Extensions" tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the "Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect" and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from V9.Com to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select "Settings" and click on "Manage search engines" in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select "Google" and click the "Make Default" button that appears in the row.
- Search for V9.Com in the Search Engines list, and click the X button that appears at the end of the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from V9.Com to its default.Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on "One the New Tab page" in the "On Startup" section.
After the above steps,Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool again.YAC can help you check your computer completely.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
- V9.Com can redirect you to malicious websites with numerous pop up ads to interrupt and stop you from doing anything on your computer;
- V9.Com can turn your computer to run slowly and pose sudden death;
- V9.Com can introduce more unwanted viruses and ransomware to do further harms;
- V9.Com can help cyber criminals track your online activities and capture significant personal data to cause you a loss of value.
- V9.Com can change your default DNS configuration and block you accessing your favorite sites.
- V9.Com forcibly customizes the default homepage, search engine and bookmarks of your computer.
V9.Com Redirect should be removed as early as possible.
Click the “Remove this infection” button to download V9.Com Redirect removal tool.
Note: If you can't solve the problem with YAC virus removal tool, please search below terms by Google.
Common Related Search Terms:
V9.Com Redirect, V9.Com Redirect removal, remove V9.Com Redirect, V9.Com Redirect uninstall, what is V9.Com Redirect, how to remove V9.Com Redirect, how to get rid of V9.Com Redirect, how to remove V9.Com Redirect from Chrome/IE/Firefox