[Get Rid of Search.nation.com]How to remove/clean Search.nation.com (Removal Guide)
Your web browser is hijacked by Search.nation.com all of a sudden? Every search on the web browser is redirected to Search.nation.com or other unfamiliar web sites? Have a hard time to remove Search.nation.com from your computer? What should be done to remove it completely? Reading this post entirely, you will know more about this hijacker and get manual removal instructions.
Search.nation.com is also known as Search.nation.com that will hijack web browsers for vicious purposes. Once Search.nation.com dropped and executed corrupt files out of permission, it will be able to root deep in the compromised system by modifying some registry values. By altering your web browser settings, Search.nation.com will change the default search engine and replace the homepage to be its own one. Every search on the web browser will be redirected to Search.nation.com or other unrelated web sites. Under such circumstance, it could trace and record your online habits to show you pop-up advertisements related to your interest. What is more, the hackers may take advantage of the browsing and system vulnerabilities to drop more corrupt files. What you should pay much attention is that they may trace and steal personal information stored on the computer. Search.nation.com will be a big threat to the compromised computer. It is highly advised you to remove it the sooner the better or it may badly damage the system with any removal delay.
- Search.nation.com could attack targeted computers via various means like free applications downloaded from the Internet.
- Search.nation.com may bring with other computer threats like malware, spyware, worm, and so forth.
- Search.nation.com will modify registry values, browser settings out of permission.
- Search.nation.com will change the search engine and the homepage to be Search.nation.com.
- Search.nation.com will redirect your web search results to other unrelated web sites.
- Search.nation.com may arouse lots of irritating pop ups.
- Search.nation.com corrupt files will take up high resources to slow down system performance.
- Search.nation.com may monitor and record your online habits.
- Search.nation.com may communicate with remote hackers to trace and capture personal information stored on the computer.
How to remove Search.nation.com?
Uninstall Search.nation.com program from your computer
- To uninstall Vacation Explorer Toolbar from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for “control panel“. Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control Panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall Search.nation.com Internet Explorer Toolbar,Search.nation.com Firefox Toolbar (Mindspark Interactive Network), and any other recently installed or unknown programs from your computer.
Depending on what program has installed this toolbar, the above program may have a different name or not be installed on your computer. If you cannot find any unwanted or unknown programs on your machine, then you can proceed with the next step.
Remove Search.nation.com from Web Browsers
*Remove Search.nation.com from Internet Explorer (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear icon" (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then click again on "Internet Options".
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the "Delete personal settings" box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer.
*Remove Search.nation.com from Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox button", go over to the "Help" sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the "Troubleshooting Information" page.
- To continue, click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click "Finish"
*Remove Search.nation.com from Google Chrome
- Remove Search.nation.com extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then click on "Extensions".
- In the "Extensions" tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the "Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect" and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from Search.nation.com to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select "Settings" and click on "Manage search engines" in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select "Google" and click the "Make Default" button that appears in the row.
- Search for Search.nation.com in the Search Engines list, and click the X button that appears at the end of the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from Search.nation.com to its default.Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on "One the New Tab page" in the "On Startup" section.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, and the infections are removed easily.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
Obvious Symptoms When Your Computer Has Redirect Virus:
- Your computer is something not normal as usual such as running very slowly.
- Your web browser homepage has been changed.
- When you open the Task Manager, you can find some strange processes which you never found before.
- Every time when you open your browser, you are redirected to some odd web pages.
- Your browser runs more and more slowly.
- Your browser always pops up some irritating advertisements even if you don’t want.