[Get Rid of Search.easylifeapp.com]How to remove/clean Search.easylifeapp.com (Removal Guide)
Does your browser always redirect you to Search.easylifeapp.com? Is your homepage recently changed to a certain webpage such as SafeSearch Virus which looks like a normal search engine? Actually all of these annoying issues are caused by a redirect virus. Follow this post and learn how to get rid of it now.
Search.easylifeapp.com is a malicious browser hijacker which disguises as a search engine, yet in fact is an abominable tool used by its developers to track and record the victims’ browsing habits, so as to sell such information for illegal commercial benefits. If your computer is attacked by such redirect virus, your search queries will then be redirected to some unrelated websites, most of the time, commercial advertisements. The prevention and removal seems urgent, since search.easylifeapp.com redirect phenomenon has already become a widespread issue.
- Search.easylifeapp.com can redirect you to malicious websites with numerous pop up ads to interrupt and stop you from doing anything on your computer;
- Search.easylifeapp.com can turn your computer to run slowly and pose sudden death;
- Search.easylifeapp.com can introduce more unwanted viruses and ransomware to do further harms;
- Search.easylifeapp.com can help cyber criminals track your online activities and capture significant personal data to cause you a loss of value.
- Search.easylifeapp.com can change your default DNS configuration and block you accessing your favorite sites.
- Search.easylifeapp.com forcibly customizes the default homepage, search engine and bookmarks of your computer.
How to remove Search.easylifeapp.com?
Uninstall Search.easylifeapp.com program from your computer
- To uninstall Vacation Explorer Toolbar from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for “control panel“. Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control Panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall Search.easylifeapp.com Internet Explorer Toolbar,Search.easylifeapp.com Firefox Toolbar (Mindspark Interactive Network), and any other recently installed or unknown programs from your computer.
Depending on what program has installed this toolbar, the above program may have a different name or not be installed on your computer. If you cannot find any unwanted or unknown programs on your machine, then you can proceed with the next step.
Remove Search.easylifeapp.com from Web Browsers
*Remove Search.easylifeapp.com from Internet Explorer (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear icon" (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then click again on "Internet Options".
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the "Delete personal settings" box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer.
*Remove Search.easylifeapp.com from Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox button", go over to the "Help" sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the "Troubleshooting Information" page.
- To continue, click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click "Finish"
*Remove Search.easylifeapp.com from Google Chrome
- Remove Search.easylifeapp.com extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then click on "Extensions".
- In the "Extensions" tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the "Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect" and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from Search.easylifeapp.com to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select "Settings" and click on "Manage search engines" in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select "Google" and click the "Make Default" button that appears in the row.
- Search for Search.easylifeapp.com in the Search Engines list, and click the X button that appears at the end of the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from Search.easylifeapp.com to its default.Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on "One the New Tab page" in the "On Startup" section.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, and the infections are removed easily.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
Obvious Symptoms When Your Computer Has Redirect Virus:
- Your computer is something not normal as usual such as running very slowly.
- Your web browser homepage has been changed.
- When you open the Task Manager, you can find some strange processes which you never found before.
- Every time when you open your browser, you are redirected to some odd web pages.
- Your browser runs more and more slowly.
- Your browser always pops up some irritating advertisements even if you don’t want.