[Get Rid of Search Protect by Conduit]How to remove/clean Search Protect by Conduit (Removal Guide)
Search Protect by Conduit redirect is a common issue that annoys computer users recently. Is your browser being redirected to Search Protect by Conduit? Why your homepage is changed without your permission? Cannot get rid of this browser hijacker from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome? Follow the manual guide here to find an effective way to get rid of this browser redirect virus now.
Search Protect by Conduit Introduction：
Search Protect by Conduit is a horrible fake search engine that will hijack your web browsers then redirects you to its false domain. This virus is a browser hijacker once installed will replace the regular browser with a malicious website. It will appear that the page is a search engine, similar to Google or Yahoo, but it is fake, and does not actually turn up results. Search Protect by Conduit is regarded as potential unwanted program due to its dishonest and stealthy behavior like change your default browser settings without any obvious notification. On infected system, Search Protect by Conduit not only modifies your search results but you will be always frustrated by numerous pop ups with fake alerts that may not only harm your system but also block you from accessing your system. Such virus comes mainly to steal and earn money from innocent users for that you find all illegal activities on your system. It is strongly recommended to remove Search Protect by Conduit quickly as possible to avoid further damage from it.
Search Protect by Conduit is such a harmful item:
- Search Protect by Conduit is a parasitic browser hijacker
- Search Protect by Conduit may show numerous annoying advertisements
- Search Protect by Conduit is installed without your consent
- Search Protect by Conduit will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
- Search Protect by Conduit may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
- Search Protect by Conduit violates your privacy and compromises your security
How to remove Search Protect by ConduitThe default search engine is what often causes browsers to redirect to Search Protect by Conduit and other websites. Removing Search Protect by Conduit from your default search engine, often called the provided or managed search engine will likely stop your browser from redirecting without permission.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click the small search magnify glass near the search box (not url/search field) and click “Manage Search Engines…”. Remove the Search Protect by Conduit search engine from the list of search providers by highlighting the selections and clicking remove.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) navigate to Tools - Manage Add Ons - Search Providers and remove the Search Protect by Conduit search engine from the list.
- In Google Chrome, click the customize icon (wrench or 3 bars) and navigate to Settings - Manage search engines… click the X next to Search Protect by Conduit to remove it as your search engine. If Search Protect by Conduit is set as the default search engine, you will need to add or select a new search engine as your default search engine (such as Google.com) before removing Search Protect by Conduit.
Remove Search Protect by Conduit from Windows
*Remove Search Protect by Conduit from Windows XP
- Go to the Start menu icon and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs, click on the unwanted application and choose Remove.
*Remove Search Protect by Conduit from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program.
- Choose Uninstall.
*Remove Search Protect by Conduit from Windows 8
- Press the Windows key to go to the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click on the screen and choose All apps from the menu displayed.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program and select Uninstall.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, and the infections are removed easily.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
Obvious Symptoms When Your Computer Has Redirect Virus:
- Your computer is something not normal as usual such as running very slowly.
- Your web browser homepage has been changed.
- When you open the Task Manager, you can find some strange processes which you never found before.
- Every time when you open your browser, you are redirected to some odd web pages.
- Your browser runs more and more slowly.
- Your browser always pops up some irritating advertisements even if you don’t want.
Search Protect by Conduit should be removed as early as possible.
Click the “Remove this infection” button to download Search Protect by Conduit removal tool.
Note: If you can't solve the problem with YAC virus removal tool, please search below terms by Google.
Common Related Search Terms:
Search Protect by Conduit, Search Protect by Conduit removal, remove Search Protect by Conduit, Search Protect by Conduit uninstall, what is Search Protect by Conduit, how to remove Search Protect by Conduit, how to get rid of Search Protect by Conduit, how to remove Search Protect by Conduit from Chrome/IE/Firefox