[Get Rid of Safe.v9.com]How to remove/clean Safe.v9.com (Removal Guide)
Safe.v9.com is taken over my web browser! I cannot do anything smoothly after it is installed in my computer automatically. I want to delete the browser hijacker from my system entirely but I have no idea how to deal with it. By reading this post, you can learn more about this redirect and remove it manually with following removal guide in a safe way.
Safe.v9.com is a bogus search engine that supposedly to offer net users to search for whatever information they need from network, such as web, videos, music and image. This search engine is nothing useful but a malicious browser hijacker targeting your web browsers including Google, Internet Explorer and Firefox, etc.
It will greatly affect your web browsing activities. Every time you search for your favorite websites to view News, Image and videos, you will be automatically redirected to Safe.v9.com website or its related one. At the same time, your screen may be filled up with many random pop-up ads or harmful download source, luring you to download things from infected websites or even purchase some unwanted products. Another redirect Sweetsearch.com does same harm to the target computer to make victims greatly frustrated. Also, you will get different browser homepage and settings instead of your favorite ones. And the key point of the redirect is to enable potential attackers to pilfer information from unwary net users without any permission. In such an urgent case, you need to remove the pesky redirect from your computer completely soon.
How to remove Safe.v9.com?
First of all,you should download a virus removal tool to scan your computer.We recommend using Pro & Powerful YAC Virus Removal Tool .3 Simple Steps to Scan and Remove "Safe.v9.com" and any other Malware, Virus and Spyware.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, YAC can help you remove "Safe.v9.com" easily.
You should do the next steps to remove "Safe.v9.com" completely,because Safe.v9.com is a tenacious virus.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
Uninstall Safe.v9.com program from your computer
- To uninstall Vacation Explorer Toolbar from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for “control panel“. Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control Panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall Safe.v9.com Internet Explorer Toolbar,Safe.v9.com Firefox Toolbar (Mindspark Interactive Network), and any other recently installed or unknown programs from your computer.
Depending on what program has installed this toolbar, the above program may have a different name or not be installed on your computer. If you cannot find any unwanted or unknown programs on your machine, then you can proceed with the next step.
Remove Safe.v9.com from Web Browsers
*Remove Safe.v9.com from Internet Explorer (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear icon" (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then click again on "Internet Options".
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the "Delete personal settings" box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer.
*Remove Safe.v9.com from Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox button", go over to the "Help" sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the "Troubleshooting Information" page.
- To continue, click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click "Finish"
*Remove Safe.v9.com from Google Chrome
- Remove Safe.v9.com extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then click on "Extensions".
- In the "Extensions" tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the "Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect" and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from Safe.v9.com to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select "Settings" and click on "Manage search engines" in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select "Google" and click the "Make Default" button that appears in the row.
- Search for Safe.v9.com in the Search Engines list, and click the X button that appears at the end of the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from Safe.v9.com to its default.Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on "One the New Tab page" in the "On Startup" section.
After the above steps,Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal toolagain.YAC can help you check your computer completely.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
Obvious Symptoms When Your Computer Has Redirect Virus:
- Your computer is something not normal as usual such as running very slowly.
- Your web browser homepage has been changed.
- When you open the Task Manager, you can find some strange processes which you never found before.
- Every time when you open your browser, you are redirected to some odd web pages.
- Your browser runs more and more slowly.
- Your browser always pops up some irritating advertisements even if you don’t want.
Safe.v9.com Redirect should be removed as early as possible.
Click the “Remove this infection” button to download Safe.v9.com Redirect removal tool.
Note: If you can't solve the problem with YAC virus removal tool, please search below terms by Google.
Common Related Search Terms:
Safe.v9.com Redirect, Safe.v9.com Redirect removal, remove Safe.v9.com Redirect, Safe.v9.com Redirect uninstall, what is Safe.v9.com Redirect, how to remove Safe.v9.com Redirect, how to get rid of Safe.v9.com Redirect, how to remove Safe.v9.com Redirect from Chrome/IE/Firefox