YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps protect your browser from malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space and keep computer running smoothly.
[Get Rid of SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net)]How to remove/clean SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) (Removal Guide)
SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) redirect is a common issue that annoys computer users recently. Is your browser being redirected to SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net)? Why your homepage is changed without your permission? Cannot get rid of this browser hijacker from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome? Follow the manual guide here to find an effective way to get rid of this browser redirect virus now.
SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) Introduction：
SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) and the SafeSearch Toolbar is potentially unwanted malware, categorized as a browser hijacker referred to as the SafeSearch virus, SafeSearch.net redirect virus, SafeSearch browser hijacker, or simply the Safe Search virus. The SafeSearch virus infects a computer system in order to change existing internet browser settings. SafeSearch changes the home page and default search engine of infected internet browsers, which causes internet searches via the address or omni bar to redirect to safesearch.net and other websites.With a name like SafeSearch is would seem that the SafeSearch.net search engine would be used for ethical purposes. Unfortunately it has been reported that SafeSearch.net is an unethical website that participates in unethical marketing practices, social engineering, and entrapment in order to generate a revenue stream.
Why is my browser redirecting to SafeSearch.net?
SafeSearch and browser hijackers in general, often bundle with third-parties including software distributors and developers. If your internet browser is redirecting to http://www.safesearch.net and other websites, it is possible that SafeSearch installed alongside third-party downloads, including freeware, shareware, codecs, and torrents.
- SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) can redirect you to malicious websites with numerous pop up ads to interrupt and stop you from doing anything on your computer;
- SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) can turn your computer to run slowly and pose sudden death;
- SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) can introduce more unwanted viruses and ransomware to do further harms;
- SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) can help cyber criminals track your online activities and capture significant personal data to cause you a loss of value.
- SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) can change your default DNS configuration and block you accessing your favorite sites.
- SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) forcibly customizes the default homepage, search engine and bookmarks of your computer.
How to remove SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net)?
Remove SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) from Web Browsers
*Remove SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) from Internet Explorer (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear icon" (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then click again on "Internet Options".
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the "Delete personal settings" box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer.
*Remove SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) from Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox button", go over to the "Help" sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the "Troubleshooting Information" page.
- To continue, click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click "Finish"
*Remove SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) from Google Chrome
- Remove SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then click on "Extensions".
- In the "Extensions" tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the "Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect" and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select "Settings" and click on "Manage search engines" in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select "Google" and click the "Make Default" button that appears in the row.
- Search for SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) in the Search Engines list, and click the X button that appears at the end of the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from SafeSearch (SafeSearch.net) to its default.Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on "One the New Tab page" in the "On Startup" section.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, and the infections are removed easily.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
Obvious Symptoms When Your Computer Has Redirect Virus:
- Your computer is something not normal as usual such as running very slowly.
- Your web browser homepage has been changed.
- When you open the Task Manager, you can find some strange processes which you never found before.
- Every time when you open your browser, you are redirected to some odd web pages.
- Your browser runs more and more slowly.
- Your browser always pops up some irritating advertisements even if you don’t want.