How to Remove Safe Search virus from Chrome?(Removal Guide)Have you been redirected to unwanted websites frequently? Infected by Safe Search virus? What damages will it bring to your computer? How to remove the browser hijacker and get back your browser settings? If you have no clue, please follow removal guide below to completely delete the redirect in a manual way.
Safe Search virus INTRODUCTION:
Safe Search virus has been identified as a browser hijacker virus that usually gets inside your PC without your permission. As a typical redirect virus, Safe Search virus is created by cyber hackers for the purpose of making money illegally. To realize this malicious goal, hackers will use various ways to spread Safe Search virus, including spam e-mails, compromised websites and unreliable downloads. Therefore, if you carelessly open those infected files, Safe Search virus virus will get the chance to attack your workstation.
After installation, Safe Search virus will do a series of malicious activities to harm your benefit. First of all, it modifies the browser and DNS settings on the sly. As a result, you lose the control of your web browser and Safe Search virus will show up automatically every time you boot up your system. Besides, in order to gather as much money as possible, Safe Search virus will redirect you to sponsored websites. Additionally, you should be cautious of those websites and ads, because most of them are related to potential threats. Moreover, Safe Search virus will stealthily install various malware in secret, which seriously decelerates computer running speed. Furthermore, the worst thing is that Safe Search virus has the ability to spy on your surfing activities and steal your confidential information. Therefore, apart from severe computer problem, Safe Search virus is able to make you suffer property loss and other troubles.
INFECTED SYMPTOMS:Safe Search virus can redirect you to malicious websites with numerous pop up ads to interrupt and stop you from doing anything on your computer;
Help the cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information
Safe Search virus will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
Safe Search virus can help cyber criminals track your online activities and capture significant personal data to cause you a loss of value.
Unknown popup ads are coming into sight all of the sudden;
HOW TO REMOVE Safe Search virus QUICKLY?
- Choose the Protection item and set default browser, choose the browser you need.
- Then set homepage of the browser, click the button , choose the one you need.
- You can also set the search engine in this item. The lock setting will take effect after restarting the browser.
HOW TO REMOVE Safe Search virus MANUALLY?In order to remove Safe Search virus manually you need to have technical knowledge first then only you can remove it manually as it requires the knowledge of system files and registry files and if you don’t have any idea about this then trying manual methods can lead you to more problematic situations and one wrong file deletion can make your system completely unusable. The Steps for manual Removal of Safe Search virus are:
Remove Safe Search virus from Google Chrome
- Remove Safe Search virus extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then click on "Extensions".
- In the "Extensions" tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the "Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect" and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from Safe Search virus to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select "Settings" and click on "Manage search engines" in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select "Google" and click the "Make Default" button that appears in the row.
- Search for Safe Search virus in the Search Engines list, and click the X button that appears at the end of the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from Safe Search virus to its default.Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on "One the New Tab page" in the "On Startup" section.
Common Related Search Terms:
Safe Search virus, Safe Search virus removal, remove Safe Search virus, Safe Search virus uninstall, what is Safe Search virus, how to remove Safe Search virus, how to get rid of Safe Search virus, how to remove Safe Search virus from Chrome/IE/Firefox