How to Get rid of Blekko from Chrome?(Removal Instructions)Does your browser always redirect you to Blekko? Is your homepage recently changed to a certain webpage such as SafeSearch Virus which looks like a normal search engine? Actually all of these annoying issues are caused by a redirect virus. Follow this post and learn how to get rid of it now.
Blekko is a malicious redirect virus that will randomly redirect you target website to its page and brings itself more Internet traffic, so as to market its products and create profit. Lots of victors of this website are forcedly rerouted to the site when they were doing searching on Google or trying to visit certain websites. Commonly, this threat is dropped by another Trojan infection on target computer through browser exploits and vulnerabilities. Once infected by it, all of your browsers including Chrome, Firefox and IE will be rerouted by the virus via modifying the DNS setting.
Moreover, your search results of Google or Bing or other search engine and always lock you at Blekko. Besides, it always comes with lots of bundled malware, malicious spyware, adware parasites, and all these harmful PC threats can deep hide in your system, processes, files and folders. What’s worse, if this virus cannot be removed in time, the situation in your system will be worse: the network security will be degenerated seriously, the network speed will be slower or the connection even will be disabled. There is no room for doubt that Blekko is definitely a huge nuisance to your PC, if you still cannot figure out a effective method to remove it, Please try our virus removal tool YAC to get rid of the virus. It is absolutely free and safe.
INFECTED SYMPTOMS:Your computer is acting slowly.This web browser slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
Blekko can redirect you to malicious websites with numerous pop up ads to interrupt and stop you from doing anything on your computer;
Help the cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information
Blekko may hijack your web browsers and always redirect your search result to Blekko and other malicious websites.
Blekko displays lots of dangerous pop ups and spam email attachments on your screen.
HOW TO REMOVE Blekko QUICKLY?
Get Free YAC
- Choose the Protection item and set default browser, choose the browser you need.
- Then set homepage of the browser, click the button , choose the one you need.
- You can also set the search engine in this item. The lock setting will take effect after restarting the browser.
HOW TO REMOVE Blekko MANUALLY?In order to remove Blekko manually you need to have technical knowledge first then only you can remove it manually as it requires the knowledge of system files and registry files and if you don’t have any idea about this then trying manual methods can lead you to more problematic situations and one wrong file deletion can make your system completely unusable. The Steps for manual Removal of Blekko are:
Remove Blekko from Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Get Free YAC
Common Related Search Terms:
Blekko, Blekko removal, remove Blekko, Blekko uninstall, what is Blekko, how to remove Blekko, how to get rid of Blekko, how to remove Blekko from Chrome/IE/Firefox