How to Get rid of Blekko.com?(Uninstall Guide)Blekko.com occupies your web browsers after you download or install something? Do you feel annoyed about the constant redirect to Blekko.com? Cannot remove it via the antivirus programs since they can find nothing related to Blekko.com? Do you want to know a safe way to remove it completely? Please review the post to know more.
Blekko.com is a nasty browser hijacker that hijack all kinds of browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefoxand etc. Actually it is an online website which offers free rewards points to the online users on purchase of every item. Once installed, Blekko.com changes all your critical browser settings including the home page, default browser and all other settings related to your browsing activity. Even when you open a new tap page, the result is still replaced by the virus domain without your permission.
You may get this Blekko.com when you download free programs from the unsafe website, the virus makers will plant this virus into the program so that it can be taken to the victim’s PC easily. Users begin with redirection of the virus when they become infected with a browser hijacker, which usually strikes a computer bundled with third-party software. Blekko.com can also steal your confidential information to fulfill their illict needs. A lot of users have suffered that when they try to open a new website or tab site, it could change their searches and redirected into the domain browsing session of Blekko.com. Blekko.com poses a dangerous threat to any computer or system and should be terminated immediately.
INFECTED SYMPTOMS:Your computer is something not normal as usual such as running very slowly.
Blekko.com is secretly installed onto system without your permission or consent.
Blekko.com can redirect you to malicious websites with numerous pop up ads to interrupt and stop you from doing anything on your computer;
More unrelated search results are reaching day by day;
Blekko.com may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
HOW TO REMOVE Blekko.com QUICKLY?
1. Go to the "Anti-Malware" function. 2. Click the "Threat Scan" to start the malware detection. 3. Click "finsh" to remove all the detected malware
HOW TO REMOVE Blekko.com MANUALLY?In order to remove Blekko.com manually you need to have technical knowledge first then only you can remove it manually as it requires the knowledge of system files and registry files and if you don’t have any idea about this then trying manual methods can lead you to more problematic situations and one wrong file deletion can make your system completely unusable. The Steps for manual Removal of Blekko.com are:
Remove Blekko.com from Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox button", go over to the "Help" sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the "Troubleshooting Information" page.
- To continue, click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click "Finish"
Remove Blekko.com from Google Chrome
- Remove Blekko.com extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then click on "Extensions".
- In the "Extensions" tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the "Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect" and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from Blekko.com to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select "Settings" and click on "Manage search engines" in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select "Google" and click the "Make Default" button that appears in the row.
- Search for Blekko.com in the Search Engines list, and click the X button that appears at the end of the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from Blekko.com to its default.Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on "One the New Tab page" in the "On Startup" section.
Remove Blekko.com from Internet Explore (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear icon" (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then click again on "Internet Options".
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the "Delete personal settings" box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer.
Common Related Search Terms:
Blekko.com, Blekko.com removal, remove Blekko.com, Blekko.com uninstall, what is Blekko.com, how to remove Blekko.com, how to get rid of Blekko.com, how to remove Blekko.com from Chrome/IE/Firefox