[Free Get Rid of Portaldosites.com browser hijacker]How to remove Portaldosites.com browser hijacker(Removal Guide)
Do you often find your searches getting redirected to www.PortaldoSites.com? Had your browser homepage has automatically changed to search.PortaldoSites.com? If the answer to the aforementioned question is in affirmative then no need to worry anymore. Here you could find plenty of solutions to drag out the problem from your system effectively.
PortaldoSites.comis a search engine, which is closely related to a browser hijacker. This virus is mostly used to increase the number of website's visitors, so it starts acting up and initiates some secret modifications once it gets inside its target PC. As a rule, first things that are alteredt by this virus are homepage and default search engine. Instead of victim's favorite ones, it leaves portaldosites.com or search.portaldosites.com. We do NOTusing this site for your search sessions because it shows forged search results, promotes insecure websites and may also track your browsing habits.
Why an I redirected to portaldosites.com?
Redirections to Portaldosites.com or similar sites start when computer gets infected with the browser hijacker. This virus is spread via illegal sites, spam, malicious pop-up advertisements and similar ways of distribution. Besides, there are some freeware applications that have also been noticed for spreading browser hijackers, adware and unwanted toolbars. In order to avoid that, pay attention to every installation window of the software and unclick unfamiliar entries. As soon as it gets inside its target PC, this redirect virus changes the homepage to portaldosites.com and makes this or search.portaldosites.com a default search engine. Please, do not ignore these changes and improve your browsing activities by eliminating PortaldoSites redirect virus from the system.
How to remove portaldosites redirect virus?
Uninstall PortaldoSites program from your computer
PortaldoSites Search is developed by Red Apple Technology Limited, and is installed on users computer under different names. In our case PortaldoSites has installed a program called New Tabs Uninstall, which we will need to uninstall.
*Remove PortaldoSites Search from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then click again on Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the Delete personal settings box, then click on Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Close and open Internet Explorer.
*Remove PortaldoSites Search from Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish
*Remove PortaldoSites Search from Google Chrome
- Remove PortaldoSites Search extensions from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, select Tools and then click on Extensions.
- In the Extensions tab, remove (by clicking on the Recycle Bin) the Proxy Tool, PortaldoSites Toolbar, Yontoo, BrowserProtect and any other unknown extensions from Google Chrome.
- Set Google Chrome default search engine from PortaldoSites Search (search.PortaldoSites.com) to Google.
- Click the Chrome menu button, then select Settings and click on Manage search engines in the Search section.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select Google and click the Make Default button that appears in the row.
- Change Google Chrome homepage from www.PortaldoSites.com to its default.
- PortaldoSites Search has modified your Google settings to open their webpage whenever you start your browser, so we will need to revert this change.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, and the infections are removed easily.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
Obvious Symptoms When Your Computer Has Redirect Virus:
- Your computer is something not normal as usual such as running very slowly.
- Your web browser homepage has been changed.
- When you open the Task Manager, you can find some strange processes which you never found before.
- Every time when you open your browser, you are redirected to some odd web pages.
- Your browser runs more and more slowly.
- Your browser always pops up some irritating advertisements even if you don’t want.
Portaldosites.com browser hijacker should be removed as early as possible.
Click the “Remove this infection” button to download Portaldosites.com browser hijacker removal tool.
Note: If you can't solve the problem with YAC virus removal tool, please search below terms by Google.
Common Related Search Terms:
Portaldosites.com browser hijacker, Portaldosites.com browser hijacker removal, remove Portaldosites.com browser hijacker, Portaldosites.com browser hijacker uninstall, what is Portaldosites.com browser hijacker, how to remove Portaldosites.com browser hijacker, how to get rid of Portaldosites.com browser hijacker, how to remove Portaldosites.com browser hijacker from Chrome/IE/Firefox