[Free Get Rid of QuickShare]How to remove QuickShare(Removal Guide)
Have you noticed that your computer is running slowly? Infected by QuickShare? Got no idea how to delete it from your computer without damaging your system? If you are still confused at eliminating such a harmful virus, please learn from this post and follow removal steps below to remove the virus entirely.
QuickShare is a browser add-on developed by Linkury, it enhances user's Internet browsing experience by providing shortcuts for sharing selected text, photos etc. on social networks and email. While such quick sharing feature may seem useful QuickShare cannot be treated as a legitimate browser add-on - many computer users report that it was installed on their Internet browsers without their consent, moreover this browser plug-in causes unwanted coupon ads when visiting online shopping websites. Unwilling installation of QuickShare is caused by irresponsible free software downloading and installation.
How to remove QuickShare
Uninstall QuickShare program from your computer
- To uninstall QuickShare from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for “control panel“. Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control Panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall QuickShare Internet Explorer Toolbar,QuickShare Firefox Toolbar (Mindspark Interactive Network), and any other recently installed or unknown programs from your computer.
Depending on what program has installed this toolbar, the above program may have a different name or not be installed on your computer. If you cannot find any unwanted or unknown programs on your machine, then you can proceed with the next step.
The default search engine is what often causes browsers to redirect to QuickShare and other websites. Removing QuickShare from your default search engine, often called the provided or managed search engine will likely stop your browser from redirecting without permission.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click the small search magnify glass near the search box (not url/search field) and click “Manage Search Engines…”. Remove the QuickShare search engine from the list of search providers by highlighting the selections and clicking remove.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) navigate to Tools - Manage Add Ons - Search Providers and remove the QuickShare search engine from the list.
- In Google Chrome, click the customize icon (wrench or 3 bars) and navigate to Settings - Manage search engines… click the X next to QuickShare to remove it as your search engine. If QuickShare is set as the default search engine, you will need to add or select a new search engine as your default search engine (such as Google.com) before removing QuickShare.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, YAC can help you remove "QuickShare" easily.
You should do the next steps to remove "QuickShare" completely,because QuickShare is a tenacious virus.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
Remove QuickShare from Operating System
*Remove QuickShare from Windows XP
- Go to the Start menu icon and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs, click on the unwanted application and choose Remove.
*Remove QuickShare from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program.
- Choose Uninstall.
*Remove QuickShare from Windows 8
- Press the Windows key to go to the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click on the screen and choose All apps from the menu displayed.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program and select Uninstall.
After the above steps,Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool again.YAC can help you check your computer completely.
How to reset your web browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
QuickShare should be removed as early as possible.
Click the “Remove this infection” button to download QuickShare removal tool.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
QuickShare is such a harmful item:
- QuickShare is a parasitic browser hijacker
- QuickShare may show numerous annoying advertisements
- QuickShare is installed without your consent
- QuickShare will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
- QuickShare may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
- QuickShare violates your privacy and compromises your security
Note: If you can't solve the problem with YAC virus removal tool, please search below terms by Google.
Common Related Search Terms:
QuickShare, QuickShare removal, remove QuickShare, QuickShare uninstall, what is QuickShare, how to remove QuickShare, how to get rid of QuickShare, how to remove QuickShare from Chrome/IE/Firefox