[Free Get Rid of Blekko redirect toolbar]How to remove Blekko redirect toolbar(Removal Guide)
Do you always search information online from different add-ons on your browsers? Did you give permission to all of these toolbars to be installed? While toolbars can provide convenience for online searching, they can also be related to redirect issues. If your browser happens to have a Blekko redirect toolbar toolbar, be careful. It’s not a very friendly application which you’d better get rid of right away.
Blekko redirect toolbar Introduction：
Blekko is a search engine that aims to be a spam free search results search provider. It's a community based search engine which tries to fight spam results in search engines, it has it's own crawler and human curation features. On it's own this website and it's search engine is not malicious and is not related to any type of malware or virus infections. However computer users complain that they get redirected to Blekko.com unwillingly. Such redirect problems are related to installation of blekko toolbar - this browser plug-in modifies computer user's Internet browsers settings and changes it's homepage and default search engine to blekko.com
How to remove Blekko redirect toolbar
Uninstall Blekko redirect toolbar program from your computer
- To uninstall Blekko redirect toolbar from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for “control panel“. Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control Panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall Blekko redirect toolbar Internet Explorer Toolbar,Blekko redirect toolbar Firefox Toolbar (Mindspark Interactive Network), and any other recently installed or unknown programs from your computer.
Depending on what program has installed this toolbar, the above program may have a different name or not be installed on your computer. If you cannot find any unwanted or unknown programs on your machine, then you can proceed with the next step.
The default search engine is what often causes browsers to redirect to Blekko redirect toolbar and other websites. Removing Blekko redirect toolbar from your default search engine, often called the provided or managed search engine will likely stop your browser from redirecting without permission.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click the small search magnify glass near the search box (not url/search field) and click “Manage Search Engines…”. Remove the Blekko redirect toolbar search engine from the list of search providers by highlighting the selections and clicking remove.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) navigate to Tools - Manage Add Ons - Search Providers and remove the Blekko redirect toolbar search engine from the list.
- In Google Chrome, click the customize icon (wrench or 3 bars) and navigate to Settings - Manage search engines… click the X next to Blekko redirect toolbar to remove it as your search engine. If Blekko redirect toolbar is set as the default search engine, you will need to add or select a new search engine as your default search engine (such as Google.com) before removing Blekko redirect toolbar.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, YAC can help you remove "Blekko redirect toolbar" easily.
You should do the next steps to remove "Blekko redirect toolbar" completely,because Blekko redirect toolbar is a tenacious virus.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
Remove Blekko redirect toolbar from Operating System
*Remove Blekko redirect toolbar from Windows XP
- Go to the Start menu icon and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs, click on the unwanted application and choose Remove.
*Remove Blekko redirect toolbar from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program.
- Choose Uninstall.
*Remove Blekko redirect toolbar from Windows 8
- Press the Windows key to go to the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click on the screen and choose All apps from the menu displayed.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program and select Uninstall.
After the above steps,Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool again.YAC can help you check your computer completely.
How to reset your web browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Blekko redirect toolbar should be removed as early as possible.
Click the button to download Blekko redirect toolbar removal tool.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
Blekko redirect toolbar is such a harmful item:
- Blekko redirect toolbar is a parasitic browser hijacker
- Blekko redirect toolbar may show numerous annoying advertisements
- Blekko redirect toolbar is installed without your consent
- Blekko redirect toolbar will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
- Blekko redirect toolbar may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
- Blekko redirect toolbar violates your privacy and compromises your security
Note: If you can't solve the problem with YAC virus removal tool, please search below terms by Google.
Common Related Search Terms:
Blekko redirect toolbar, Blekko redirect toolbar removal, remove Blekko redirect toolbar, Blekko redirect toolbar uninstall, what is Blekko redirect toolbar, how to remove Blekko redirect toolbar, how to get rid of Blekko redirect toolbar, how to remove Blekko redirect toolbar from Chrome/IE/Firefox