[Free Get Rid of V9.com browser hijacker]How to remove V9.com browser hijacker(Removal Guide)
My browser is hijacked by V9.com browser hijacker! I tried to uninstall it but no luck. This webpage is still on my browser and hijack my system. Is there way that I can remove V9.com browser hijacker completely from my computer?
V9.com browser hijacker Introduction：
V9.com is a popular website which can be used as a start-page for your Internet browsers. This site presents it's users with a search bar and links to popular websites and social networks. It's a legitimate website and it's not related to computer viruses or malware, however owners of this website uses deceptive promotion techniques to attract web traffic to their website. Most commonly redirects to V9.com are a consequence of computer users installing various add-ons, toolbars and plug-ins to their Internet browsers.
Such browser add-ons which redirect computer users to various websites are distributed using free software that users download from the Internet. Notice that it's a common monetization technique to use bundled browser add-ons together with free software. Always check every installation window of free software and uncheck every tick that is related to your Internet browsers homepage or default search engine. Recently redirects to V9.com were caused by installing Foxit reader free software. The search bar that is used in V9.com website is a customized Google search engine - every time Internet user clicks on sponsored links generated revenue is shared by the search engine and the website which is sending the web traffic.
How to remove V9.com browser hijacker
Uninstall V9.com browser hijacker program from your computer
- To uninstall V9.com browser hijacker from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for “control panel“. Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control Panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall V9.com browser hijacker Internet Explorer Toolbar,V9.com browser hijacker Firefox Toolbar (Mindspark Interactive Network), and any other recently installed or unknown programs from your computer.
Depending on what program has installed this toolbar, the above program may have a different name or not be installed on your computer. If you cannot find any unwanted or unknown programs on your machine, then you can proceed with the next step.
The default search engine is what often causes browsers to redirect to V9.com browser hijacker and other websites. Removing V9.com browser hijacker from your default search engine, often called the provided or managed search engine will likely stop your browser from redirecting without permission.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click the small search magnify glass near the search box (not url/search field) and click “Manage Search Engines…”. Remove the V9.com browser hijacker search engine from the list of search providers by highlighting the selections and clicking remove.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) navigate to Tools - Manage Add Ons - Search Providers and remove the V9.com browser hijacker search engine from the list.
- In Google Chrome, click the customize icon (wrench or 3 bars) and navigate to Settings - Manage search engines… click the X next to V9.com browser hijacker to remove it as your search engine. If V9.com browser hijacker is set as the default search engine, you will need to add or select a new search engine as your default search engine (such as Google.com) before removing V9.com browser hijacker.
Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool
- Free Download and Run the virus removal tool: YAC Virus Removal Tool
- Click the "Scan" button.
- Waiting for one minute, YAC can help you remove "V9.com browser hijacker" easily.
You should do the next steps to remove "V9.com browser hijacker" completely,because V9.com browser hijacker is a tenacious virus.
YAC is exactly that: an efficient little program makes fast work of outdated registry entries, cookies, and temporary files. YAC also helps clean up browser homepage and search that are bundled via malicious plug-ins. Via clear out of cache/browser history,emptying the recycle bin,old Windows logs,memory dumps and other "unseen" objects to speeds up slow computers, helps save disk space. You can Remove any other Malware, Virus and Spyware through YAC.
Remove V9.com browser hijacker from Operating System
*Remove V9.com browser hijacker from Windows XP
- Go to the Start menu icon and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs, click on the unwanted application and choose Remove.
*Remove V9.com browser hijacker from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program.
- Choose Uninstall.
*Remove V9.com browser hijacker from Windows 8
- Press the Windows key to go to the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click on the screen and choose All apps from the menu displayed.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program and select Uninstall.
After the above steps,Run a computer scan with YAC virus removal tool again.YAC can help you check your computer completely.
How to reset your web browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
V9.com browser hijacker should be removed as early as possible.
Click the button to download V9.com browser hijacker removal tool.
What's Browser Hijacker:
A specific type of spyware that will allow a hacker or malicious perpetrator to spy on the infected computer's Internet browsing activity. Using a browserhijacker the person responsible for the spyware can deliver pop-up ads, reset the browser homepage, or direct the browser to Web sites the victim would not normally visit.
V9.com browser hijacker is such a harmful item:
- V9.com browser hijacker is a parasitic browser hijacker
- V9.com browser hijacker may show numerous annoying advertisements
- V9.com browser hijacker is installed without your consent
- V9.com browser hijacker will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
- V9.com browser hijacker may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
- V9.com browser hijacker violates your privacy and compromises your security
Note: If you can't solve the problem with YAC virus removal tool, please search below terms by Google.
Common Related Search Terms:
V9.com browser hijacker, V9.com browser hijacker removal, remove V9.com browser hijacker, V9.com browser hijacker uninstall, what is V9.com browser hijacker, how to remove V9.com browser hijacker, how to get rid of V9.com browser hijacker, how to remove V9.com browser hijacker from Chrome/IE/Firefox